Admin Jepoy

Waterleaf Wellness Spa

Good, relaxing massage here. Well-trained ang therapists. Bukod sa massage strokes, magaling sila sa stretching. Ang alam ko, puro male therapists dito. May malaki din silang shower room which can accommodate 3-4 clients. Been here several times, & chatted with fellow clients in the shower room.

Hi guys, saan mismo location? I went there Yale corner Columbia St pero nakita ko lng ung tindahan na may bakery, tapsilogan sa tapat, barbershop sa other side and residential home dun sa adjacent side. Where is this in particular? Thanks sa mga sasagot. 🙂

The massage is good. 2 things I’ve had problem with is:

1. Iisa yun hot shower. Before and after my massage there were 2 guys on the room. After my massage, the 2 guys who were there before me had to share the hot shower. Fell asleep waiting, then another 2 came in. Then another 1 na nagpapascrub. Dahil on going yun massage nila pinauna ko sila. After the shower, I put on fresh set of clothes and went down. Then the biggest dissappointment happened.
  2. I gave a 1 thousand bill to the receptionist. I was waiting for my change but she was staring at me. Then gave her a perplexed look. She answered “pakisulat din po yun tip.” I have been to other spas and normally, they give you the change first before insinuating for a tip. So I wrote 50 php. She gave me 500 php then started to sermon me about not following their 10-min only rule.

So I answered back qnd her there were ll3 guys who had to shower before me. The receptionist then raised her voice, angered by the fact that I pointed out what she did wrong and repeatedly said I was not following their policy and that I was “bastos” probably for answering back. She sounded like a parent who is never on the wrong. I went out she followed me a locked the door. Pissed at how I was treated I tried going back in and saw she on her mobile declaring her side of the story. I knocked once, she stayed behind the counter on the phone. To scare her, I grabbed my mobile and pretended to get a picture of her. She ducked behind the counter and crawled to their receiving area. I tried to leave. A few steps away, I felt the treatment I just received did not merit a tip so I knocked again. She was still on the phone. I knocked again and motioned she open the door. She yelled “Antayin mo boss ko! Bastos ka! Di ka marunong sumunod sa policy namin!”

I yelled back asking for the tip. I know it’s not much but heck I am already pissed. She then threatens to call the baranggay as I was bastos I challenged her to do so. Since she already called me bastos, I gave her bastos. I called her fat and said she’s probably still single. Having the upper hand, I stepped away from the door about to leave and she comes out yelling again. So I turned back to answer her. She was now accompanied by the male receptionist I chanced upon a few visits back. He asked what happened. While I was explaining my side. The female receptionist kept interrupting saying I am their most bastos client ever. She insisted she knows everything and she’s been working there for a long time now and threatened that I can no longer go back there. As if I will. I asked to get my tip back as I felt the overall service did not merit tip. The male receptionist calmly explained the tip will not go to the receptionist but to the therapist. I ended the conversation saying “mataba kasi kaya highblood!”

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, secret101 said:

Hi guys, saan mismo location? I went there Yale corner Columbia St pero nakita ko lng ung tindahan na may bakery, tapsilogan sa tapat, barbershop sa other side and residential home dun sa adjacent side. Where is this in particular? Thanks sa mga sasagot. 🙂

Same here. Hi! San ba to exactly located? Ano katabi o malapit na establishment? Wala akong makitang Wateleaf spa na signage nung pumynta ako sa place. Thanks!

On 9/14/2019 at 9:37 AM, Buffdad said:

The massage is good. 2 things I’ve had problem with is:

1. Iisa yun hot shower. Before and after my massage there were 2 guys on the room. After my massage, the 2 guys who were there before me had to share the hot shower. Fell asleep waiting, then another 2 came in. Then another 1 na nagpapascrub. Dahil on going yun massage nila pinauna ko sila. After the shower, I put on fresh set of clothes and went down. Then the biggest dissappointment happened.
  2. I gave a 1 thousand bill to the receptionist. I was waiting for my change but she was staring at me. Then gave her a perplexed look. She answered “pakisulat din po yun tip.” I have been to other spas and normally, they give you the change first before insinuating for a tip. So I wrote 50 php. She gave me 500 php then started to sermon me about not following their 10-min only rule.

So I answered back qnd her there were ll3 guys who had to shower before me. The receptionist then raised her voice, angered by the fact that I pointed out what she did wrong and repeatedly said I was not following their policy and that I was “bastos” probably for answering back. She sounded like a parent who is never on the wrong. I went out she followed me a locked the door. Pissed at how I was treated I tried going back in and saw she on her mobile declaring her side of the story. I knocked once, she stayed behind the counter on the phone. To scare her, I grabbed my mobile and pretended to get a picture of her. She ducked behind the counter and crawled to their receiving area. I tried to leave. A few steps away, I felt the treatment I just received did not merit a tip so I knocked again. She was still on the phone. I knocked again and motioned she open the door. She yelled “Antayin mo boss ko! Bastos ka! Di ka marunong sumunod sa policy namin!”

I yelled back asking for the tip. I know it’s not much but heck I am already pissed. She then threatens to call the baranggay as I was bastos I challenged her to do so. Since she already called me bastos, I gave her bastos. I called her fat and said she’s probably still single. Having the upper hand, I stepped away from the door about to leave and she comes out yelling again. So I turned back to answer her. She was now accompanied by the male receptionist I chanced upon a few visits back. He asked what happened. While I was explaining my side. The female receptionist kept interrupting saying I am their most bastos client ever. She insisted she knows everything and she’s been working there for a long time now and threatened that I can no longer go back there. As if I will. I asked to get my tip back as I felt the overall service did not merit tip. The male receptionist calmly explained the tip will not go to the receptionist but to the therapist. I ended the conversation saying “mataba kasi kaya highblood!”

Thanks for the heads up on the grumpy receptionist. Hehe. Probably not going here.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:35 AM, jherrera02 said:

May steam bath ba dito?

Unfortunately, wala. Shower lang meron sila and 1 out of 3 lang ang may heater. But it's nice and clean naman. I'm sure you'll enjoy there.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:36 AM, secret101 said:

On 9/14/2019 at 9:39 AM, imyours69 said:

Same here. Hi! San ba to exactly located? Ano katabi o malapit na establishment? Wala akong makitang Wateleaf spa na signage nung pumynta ako sa place. Thanks!

From Aurora Blvd, walk along Yale street then turn right to Columbia street. The corner building to your right is where it is. Just walk a few meters more from the corner and it should be the second to the last establishment of that building.

If I am not mistaken, they opens at 5pm and they are closed every Wednesday.

474.jpg

• Like 1